Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting it out

I am soooo Frustrated!

If there are any single-moms out there, give me a shout. I bet even married moms might have the same troubles as myself. There is always the "NOT ENOUGH MONEY" scenario, and the "WILL EVERYBODY STOP STARING" and probably most commonly "THE EX WON'T PAY/ DAMN THE EX" situation.

Sure, I have money to take care of the two of us, but I can't afford the new ballet shoes or the princess dress that she saw in the window.
Seriously! The fact that I had a baby when I was 19 is not that bad! Every one has made mistakes, (Don't get me wrong, I don't see my baby as a mistake, just the sleeping with the guy; I was obviously not responsible). The only differnce between my mistakes and other people's mistakes is that the consequinces of my mistakes has grown arms and legs and is dancing around in a fairy dress. I think I have learned more through my mistakes than any other person I know. I took full responsibility of my situation. I grew up and became responsible. So to all the critical eyes following me in the shopping malls... STOP STARING! Why don't you come to me and say "Good for you!" I could have had an abortion, or I could have dumped the baby in a dumpster, but I did not. There's no need for your bad stares.
And about the 'damn ex'..... What can I say, sure I'm glad that I don't have to share her with someone who doesn't want her, and the money he gave me each month was not much, (not even $100), and of course when I marry the true love of my life, he is adopting my daughter as his own (I think they have a stronger bond than most daddy-daughter relationships has; how lucky am I to have met someone who loves me and my daughter?), but couldn't the damn ex wait till then to completely stop caring? It would have been easier to say to my girl one day that her bio-daddy stopped caring because he knew that someone else was taking care of her, than to say he just stopped because he is a damn fool.

Don't worry, this blog will not only be about the bad things of single-parenthood. I will tell you all my problems and how I get over it, and ofcourse I will brag about my little princess (who btw, just turned 5 years old). She is the best thing that I ever recieved! I wouldn't change a hair on her head (allthough the twins accross the street thought they would, by cutting her hair that was long enough to cover her bum. But that's another story).
I hope my blog will help some mothers to get through a few rough spots in their lives, and also to help young (especially teenage) mothers to be to see that having a baby does not mean losing your life! It only makes it better!

I hope to hear your comments!

Gotta go kiss my angel on the cheeck!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Single Mom! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie