Sunday, January 17, 2010

I survived... better than I thought

So, I survived being away from the princess for 24 hours. Away, this time meaning, she leaving me and not the other way around.

So after I phoned and Cat told me she was doing great and too busy having fun to talk with me, I decided that maybe I can use my Night off to have some fun.

Not long after that my 'Hopefully-future-husband' phoned to hear if me and Alie want to spend the night at his place. When I told him that I am 'Alie-less' he said that in that case he's taking me on a 'real' date. (Usually Alie is with us so we get distracted alot.) We went on my kind of date. No fancy restaurant and all that, just a pub with great steaks and some coctails. We don't get to do that much, since I don't want to take my 5year old girl to a pub. I don't know what it is about those places, but I really love it.

Anyway. Yesterday I asked how the whole 'lonely' thing will get better... Well I think that if Jake treats me like this everytime we're alone, I will definitely not be so mopey about being left alone next time.

I'm just going to check on Alie while she's in dreamland....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Single Mom! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie