Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lonely

Is it always this hard?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy free time, but I have no idea what to do with myself. I'm sure she's fine, but I can't help worrying about my little angel.

My sister, Cat took Alie to her in laws. I know that they are crazy about her and that she is in good hands. I trust Cat to take good care of her, so why worry.

Now you probably wonder why I had not gotten used to Alie being with some one else by now, because you probably read that she just turned 5. Sure, I have been away from her, but that was different. Each of those times I was the one who was away, and she stayed at home with my mum or Cat. This is the first time that I am the one left behind.
I have loads to do today, but I can't get my mind to focus to start any of it. I have a big presentation on Monday, and I have to start a new project next week, which I haven't even planned. I just can't get my head to concentrate.

Maybe some of you wonder why this is the first time She's left me. That's because her dad never took her without me. He used to take us out every Saturday, Then only twice a month, then once a month. That later became once in three months, and now it's been three years since we've seen him. That's a whole other story which I will save for a rainy day.

Anyway. If you have any suggestions on how to get over this, please let me know.

I'm off to phone my baby (yeah, yeah, I know, Over protective and paranoid, Maybe I will feel better once I hear her voice and know she's having a good time.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Single Mom! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie