Monday, May 2, 2011

A day in a Single Mom's life

I woke up early this morning. while I waited for the kettle to boil, I packed away all the dishes I washed last night. I made some cereal for my princess and some oatmeal for myself. we had our breakfast, got dressed and brushed our teeth and hair. I started with the washing. The weather looked dodgy for a washing day, so I had to move quickly. I had some gardening to do, so I started with that while the first load was in the machine. I mowed the lawn, scrubbed the porch and swept the courtyard. By the time I was done with everything, even hanging the last load of washing, it was 1pm. I then helped my princess with her homework and also had a bit of time for Facebook. Now I'm starting dinner, after which I need to get Princess through a bath and in bed. Then I will do the ironing and then make lunch for the Princess for school tomorrow.
I now have a clean house, clean yard, clean clothes and a smart girl. I didn't even break one nail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Single Mom! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie