Sunday, May 1, 2011

My baby Princess

After watching The Royal Wedding this weekend, my little girl is obsessed with fashion. She even wants to be a fashion designer now.
When we had to go to the mall this morning, she wanted to look her best - skinny jean, tight jersey, boots and perfect hair. Isn't it amazing how a little girl thinks that if she dresses up everyone will think that she is a grown up. I was almost afraid that my little six-year-old is getting too big too fast. You wouldn't believe how relieved I was when she still wanted to go play on the jungle-gym in the mall while I had my frozen cafe late. My little girl might look all grown up, but she is still my little playing princess. I don't think I have to worry for quite some time. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Single Mom! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie